Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It hurts.

For Christmas this past year, Little Sis gave me one of those day-by-day calendars, where you rip off the pages as the days go by. Each page has some sort of sisterly fact on it, like a quote or a saying. I turn that calendar every single day, and every single time I think of her. It's times like these, when I'm crying because we're fighting, that I want to take that little calendar and just hold it real close, because it has happy memories attatched to it that I remember every day.

She feels like Boyfriend has taken her spot. "You can't go ten minutes without saying his name, or something yall did together." I don't talk about him ALL the time, but of course I'm going to talk about him. He and I spend a pretty good amount of time together, and he makes me happy. She lives 3.5 hours away, and she hates everyone right now. She is literally unapproachable. I tried to explain to her how great it's going to be when they move here, I'm literally 25 minutes away from their new house. But all she can do is bitch and complain and pick a fight with me.
It hurts a lot.

I'm so excited for this move, but I'm so pained by her inability to be excited. Ugh, I'm emotionally EXHAUSTED right now.

No comments: